wpnFire wpnFire

Amazing

Amazing game.

The actionscripting on this is superb.

Personally the graphics with the people could have been improved to not to be sticks.

And the music is wonderful, is the intro music some combination of ff6 and ff8? =o

Anyway, great job guys. Loved it. =3

Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack Ostrich Jump 3: On Crack

Awesome

I got 3rd highscore. It had a very very good learning curve. I'd play more, but I know there's no way to get first place in the scoring system with the "THIS GAME SUCKS" as first place.

As an action scripter it seems like (I'd hope) that this is a very easy game to make.

You can just keep holding down though while you run and there's no penalty as aposed to just not pressing anything. Might need to fix that, because as with jumping it stops after a bit of time.

I loved the Chuck Norris kicking. The graphics were great. Course they didn't adhere to natural physics.

The music is funny as shit. It's like humor metal (though I've always thought about that about that band.)

Overall a great game.

The-Mercenary responds:

Well, yea the game isnt that hard to make, I mean, there's more to it than you might think, but at the end of the day its still one of the easier games to make. It just takes a long time to draw everything, and in some cases animate it, those animated objects were the most challenging to put it.

Burn Santa Burn Burn Santa Burn

Uhm

Well, the song was good, but seriously -- replace it the eyeball with santa's head. And put the sack in the fire or something because the background is too plain.

And like the other versions of the click the ball, make it so it has an evaluation of your score after (I.E. Wow, you got 15! That's almost as good as my sister!)

Cupcapades 2 Cupcapades 2

Good

You should probably just rate the sweets (or heros) with 4 stars instead of 10.

Graphics were pretty good, though, you should probably animate things moving across the screen as actually moving their legs or swaying the hay.

I was confused at first at what to do but afterwards it was a pleasing game. I think this is good, but you need to get into more depth with the game, maybe more levels or an upgrade shop.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 5 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 5

Hah

Well, ok, I saw through your trick of using rm2k(3?) sprites. But it was seriously badass. I love the detail on your graphics (the ones you made, atleast.) Were those counterstrike backgrounds on the inside of the houses? Good job, I wouldn't have thought of using rm2k(3?) sprites for making a flash game.

The only thing that needs work is the grammar. Voice acting would be nice.

Klacid responds:

Acutally I converted a number of sprites I found in Sphere and on the Sphere website into flash vector animation where I re-animated alot of stuff. This was basically so everything lined up correctly as trying to line up bmp squares in flash is close to impossible. I never have actually seen rm2k(3?) or what ever it is... It might me similiar to sphere.

Scissorhands: Animal Save Scissorhands: Animal Save

Hmm

That sucked. Although it had good graphics, and it was fun to snipe that bird in the air, haha. Too repetitive, and it should be something else like trying to kill ronald and not the animals.

Wadezilla responds:

At least you weren't as enraged as some of the other reviewers. Why haven't you been on AIM much anymore?

Winblows Emulator Winblows Emulator

Mmmmk

Yeah, well, it wasn't too good. The scare thing when you get a virus sucked too. Like almost as soon as I got bored with black screen I went to aim and heard a scream, and I was like "oh, someone must have a new sign on sound". Then I reclicked your window and you had a really crappy scare picture. I laughed. But it sucked. Learn to make a correct emulator.

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Heh

A little glitch though dude, when you restart, you can get up to any amount of points. I restarted, and at the end I got 27/15 as my score. And it said I was a pussy hater. Rofl.

Other then that, good work, but you should study more into "Meat or Horrible Accident" :D

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Nice Game!

Pretty good graphics, the hero was a bit weird looking when moving though. It kinda had weird movement even on low quality, you might want to make diagnol movements, that would help a lot. Great demo, hope to see the full version soon!

Pengu! Pengu!

...Bastards before me willith die.

Heh, very good effort! I bet a lot of coding went into this. But the hit detection is annoying. It would be more challengeing if the penguin could run around with his mouth open, but attack items would make you lose 2 lifes instead with it open.