=D =D

It was amazing

I have no words to describe it. It was so amazingly done.

The graphics were amazing, the first frame I thought it was Laharl.

----------------------------

Stop circumcision -- go on google and search foreskin to see how you can help stop the cause

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

You guys are fucking dumbasses if you think negative-one deserves credit at all for what he did. ALL OF YOU. You guys are FUCKING IDIOTS.

I was able to do the same oh-so-hard coding at the AGE OF 11.

JUST BECAUSE NEGATIVE ONE DID SOMETHING THAT TAKES MOST PEOPLE 5 SECONDS TO DO THAT HE DID IN 5 BILLION HOURS DOESN'T MEAN HE SHOULD DESERVE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SECOND OF PRAISE.

So shut the fuck up. All of you who think that should be apologizing through email and kissing his feet for being such idiots.

By the utter OVERDRAMACY that you IDIOTS have given it seems this idiot NEGATIVE-ONE should have been coding something that is equivelent to the wii's sheer interactive power. But nooo, what do you cry about? You cry about his SEVERELY UNCREDITED ability of putting coding for CLICKING BUTTONS.

It sickens me. With all of the work and effort is spent into Ryan's animation.

Go be emo somewhere else, negative-one.

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

I loved it. I liked the "O YOU WILL BE THE MAN WHO MASHED THEIR... FETA CHEESE" part the most :DDD. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE NEXT MOVIE PLZ. It's better then numa numa because numa numa doesn't deserve all the stupid fame. :(

P.S.: <3

Not another zelda tribute Not another zelda tribute

Heh

I liked it. It was a change from the normal movies you see, and the photoshop backgrounds were nice for a change. Don't really like anime/magna though, more of a realistic over cartoon. Nice job, 10 for effort.

Disgaea: Episode 1 Disgaea: Episode 1

Sorrry

Well, you manage to totally rip the whole game off and just screw with the plot a bit. Your ripping skills suck though, you can't take away the white lines around the characters? You couldn't rip *all* the voices with the mic? Do you even know any girls who can help you do the voice?

Other then that, it's more like a replica of what would be the first rough draft of what they were going to do. I don't think I would go even as far as a rough draft.

Sorry, make up your own work to score better in the ratings. Other then completely sucking, you could make the own graphics! You can even do the voices in a sound recorder and raise the pitch. But I doubt you'll do that ever.

MaKd responds:

No worries the white lines are gone, look forward to episode 3.

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

:OOOooo

That was the sexiest out-take I've ever heard. Oh yeah, and that was a pretty leet ren and stimpy flash hybrid type thing. <3

mumbla responds:

i agree, the outtake was pretty hot!

Doctor? Doctor?

Yay

<3 Kakumei. AAA'ed it. Oh yeah, and the movie rocks because its random and hazardous.

¥SFTRCC¥ Dad Collection ¥SFTRCC¥ Dad Collection

Uh..

Well, it's obvious you weren't trying at all, because 5 people can't make 10 second piece of crap.

It was a bit funny with hahaha you suck. But that's pretty much it.

Masculine responds:

It's obvious you can't read to see there were only two authors who made this. NLowrider (me) and Kc Brooks (thy_lotus_child).

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Oh...

Oh my. That was... pure genious. I love you man. You dance the best.

Obviously out ranks numa numa in comeback feature. You pwn so much I hope this gets on frount page next to it, or even over it.

Rebecca Rebecca

Wow

Stamper, that was fucking perfect. You are the best.

Reviewers before me: Like anyone else gives a shit if some newb goes after watching the movie "hey i gunna go rape some kids cause people on newgrundzdotcom find it funny!!11 lol!!!" because they won't have the guts to do it. Humans are too aware to notice this kind of shit.

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE REVIEWERS THAT ALREADY WROTE A REVIEW CAN'T WRITE ONE TO DISS THIS ONE LOL!!!111onesevenksdf